Did you know?
- 1 in 16 people living with HIV in the UK do not know they have it.
- People can live with HIV for a long time without any symptoms, testing is the only way to know your HIV status.
- If you have HIV, finding out means you can start treatment, stay healthy and avoid passing the virus on to anyone else.
- Anyone diagnosed with HIV in the UK can access free treatment and support.
- You can get a free HIV self-sampling test kit delivered to your door.
- Testing for HIV is free, quick and easy. Mark this year’s National HIV Testing Week by ordering a free kit, which will be delivered in plain packaging directly to you.
- Testing for HIV is still possible despite COVID-19 restrictions.
- You can test at home using HIV postal and self-test kits. These are safe, confidential, and convenient.
The safest option for everyone is to test from home. HIV Testing has never been quicker or easier. Order your postal test kit.
Alternatively, you can call Devon Sexual Health on 0300 303 3989 to speak to a friendly member of staff who will arrange a test on your behalf. The Sexual Health Clinics will also provide condoms and advice on sexual health.
Your call during National HIV testing week will be prioritised, which means you will get a call back as soon as possible.